Friday, December 21, 2012

Today is a Me Day

It was absolutely pouring this morning, but I walked the dog, brought my neighbor her newspaper, and got the kids off to school. When I saw the rain turn to snow I looked at Frank and said "Enjoy the couch, I'm going back to bed."

I'm relishing the fact that I have two whole days to just make cookies and wrap presents, watch Christmas specials with the kiddos, watch this with Mike:





and enjoy the lights on the tree. This has been a tough year, but I'm an incredibly lucky girl, and I am going to enjoy this time to the fullest.


Thanks to everyone who entered the Runnr.co giveaway, the two winners are Shelley from A Runners Fuel, and BDD! Congrats! Send me an email and I'll get you guys set up!

5 comments:

Big Daddy Diesel said...

HA, that is awesome!! I will email you tonight, thank you!!

misszippy said...

I hope you had a great day! I had one like that planned and then stuff got in the way. Now I am tired and cranky and have two weeks of kids home! ; )

Jill said...

What a really fun, and relaxing day. My kids all love The Office....you'll probably find this easy to believe but I don't think I've ever watched an entire episode. Ha.

Merry Christmas, my dear Molly!! Thanks for being a special part of my blog life!! :)

xo

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh, that storm yesterday morning was horrible! The wind was so hard our building was creaking so loudly during the night I had to wear ear plugs to sleep! Crazy!

Hope you enjoyed your day and are ready for the holidays! Take care and Merry Christmas to you & your family!

Black Knight said...

Merry Christmas and happy new year to you and family.