2. I had a semi-panic attack on Tuesday, because I couldn't get G-unit to turn on. It just had a blank screen, wouldn't turn on when in the charger, or plugged into my laptop. The Garmin website was useless, so I did what any normal person would do, and googled it, and found the answer in....a blog of course! If it ever happens, just hold down the reset, mode, and on/off buttons at the same time. Success!
3. I can't get over the sad story of Sally Meyerhoff, the marathon runner who was killed this week in an accident while riding her bike. I read her last blog post, and it was eerie how she wrote about how happy she was with her life, and listed some of her favorite quotes. It's just so tragic.
4. There's a group of us doing my weight loss challenge (you know who you are). Every Wednesday I'll post my progress, so comment and let me know how you're doing.
5. Before I started the challenge, last week I had one of these...I honestly have one milkshake a year, and this is it:
Shamrock Shake! I was a little thrown off by the addition of whipped cream, but When In Rome!
6. I've been making a ton of roasted veggies this week, in the hope that it will trick spring into coming, and I'll have to begin grilling the veggies instead.
7. Mountain Goat 10 miler training officially starts Monday, I think I'm going to follow the Intermediate Program, for those who run 8-9 minute miles. I can dream right?
8. I was in the library with E the other day, and it struck me how these days with my little one have a definite end day looming. I have to sign her up for kindergarten next week, which is giving me mixed emotions.
9. I love leaving said library with so many new, great books, that you have to read three of them at a time.
10. don't wear Birkenstocks in slushy snow. Just don't do it. And remember to wear underwear under your loose pajama bottoms when taking out the garbage. Just do it.
11. Survivor is boring me this season, and weeks ago, I predicted how Michael is going to leave The Office, so we'll see how it turns out.
12. Daylight Savings is this weekend!!!! I think I just heard a collective sigh of relief.