Friday, February 3, 2012

Want to win a treadmill from Vitalicious??

Have you ever tried any of the healthy baked goods from Vitalicious?  I'm a fan of their 100 calorie Vita Tops, especially the chocolate mint.

They have a new addition to the Vita line, Mini VitaCakes, that have just 50 calories, one gram of fat, contain 15 vitamins and nutrients, and are high in fiber. You must keep them in the freezer, since they don't contain preservatives, but they thaw out fast sitting on the counter, or better yet, in the microwave.





I tried the Fudgy Chocolate, and the addition of the chocolate chips made me especially happy.




They're the perfect size for a little snack, and since they're only 50 calories, I was able to make some additions to the cakes, depending on my mood. 

Banana's were good, but I bet strawberries would be even better.




A couple of squirts of light whipped cream added 20 calories, and 1.5 grams of fat.




I was in a nutty mood, so this one was topped with almond butter.  Yum.




You can even put two cakes, or a VitaTop in this case that fits in my purse. And if you saw the inside of my purse, you'd know that they would be crushed in about two seconds without the case. 





Vitalicious is currently running a “Walk It Off in 7 Minutes” Facebook Sweepstakes, and one grand prize winner will receive a LifeSpan TR 1200-DT Desktop Treadmill ($1,999 retail value)!!!!! Ten runners-up will receive a 48-pack of the new 50-calorie Fudgy Chocolate Mini VitaCakes ($48 Retail Value).





To enter, visit the Vitalicious Facebook  page HERE.  The sweepstakes will run through March 4, 2012,

Good Luck!

*Note: I was sent a package of VitaCakes for the purpose of this review, the opinions on the product are my own.

7 comments:

fancy nancy said...

I love the VitaCakes....I also have put ice cream on them once or twice....ooops!! I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to win a treadmill!!!!! I need one really badly to make things so much easier around here! I'm heading over today!!

Anonymous said...

I just entered. Thanks for the heads up. I decided getting a treadmil is the only option if I want to get any training in post baby. With Chris being gone I just don't see another way. Fingers crossed!

Those look like shit (literally) but I like that you have to freeze them because there are no preservatives. Worth a try.

Rachel @RunningRachel said...

Thank you for the treadmill giveaway tip!

I am on the look out for these brownies! I saw them featured on Dr. Oz this week and my mouth has been watering ever since! :drool:

Yum!

Running, Loving, Living said...

I love Vita tops and Vita Brownies!! Thanks for sharing!!!

Suz and Allan said...

The Vita Tops are really good! I had no idea they made anything besides those.

Caratunk Girl said...

Love the toppings on those!! They look really good, I might have to try them!

Unknown said...

Mmmm... I've been wanting to try them, but wanted someone else to try them first! HAHAHA! Thanks for being the guinea pig!