Sunday, July 24, 2011

What's That You Asked?



We're spending some time at my Mom & Dad in law's house in the Adirondacks, with some of the best summer weather I can remember.  Usually I have to put jeans or a hoodie on at night, but last night at the campfire I was still roasting.

Yesterday I practiced swimming in the lake, Mike walked along the shore with G-unit, to keep track of my time and distance.  The water was choppy, and I got slapped in the face with water a couple of times, but I managed a quarter mile in 10:34. 

Today my marathon training plan called for a three mile run on hills, what better place to be for that!  I took Frank with me, I thought he would be tired after a mile, but he went the whole way, pausing once to drink out of the lake.  He's pretty fast, but then again, he has four legs, and I only have two.

I'm probably the last blogger to jump on the Q & A bandwagon that Colleen started, but what the heck.  Let me know if you have any burning questions for me, and I'll answer in my next post.

: )

15 comments:

SupermomE13 said...

I will play and ask a few questions!
What food(s) are your biggest temptations?

If you could run any race anywhere, what would it be?

Would you rather run a flat marathon in crazy heat, or one that was all uphill?

Who is your favorite blogger from Wyoming?? :)

Lisa said...

I don't think I have any questions for your right now.

Congrats on a good swim and a hilly run with Frank :) How are your feet doing? Can you really notice a difference with the new orthotics? I guess those are questions, but not really for the Q&A more just for "I know your pain sista'" kind of way! :)

Raquelita said...

When and why did you decide to become a runner?

What is your favorite pizza topping?

Suzy said...

You aren't the last one to jump aboard, I am. :)

What are you looking forward to most about doing a tri?
Are you afraid of any animals?
Run or bike?

BabyWeightMyFatAss said...

What's the hardest part of training for you?

Unknown said...

who is your hero, role model or inspiration....we all call those people by different names...but who makes you want to be a better person?

Unknown said...

:) I love that you are doing this too. So fun!

So, what's your favorite meal?

If you could meet anyone, dead or alive, and have lunch with them, who would it be?

H Love said...

Hey, I have been having a hard time commenting lately. GRRR!!!

Ok here is my question? If you could meet up with 5 bloggers to run a race. Who would it be? Where? and Why?

Johann said...

Enjoy summer! I see some parts of SA got heavy snow last night so our winter is far from over.
Questions:
Is running still your favorite sport?
What is your greatest long term running/sporting goal?
Do you see yourself continue blogging as the years go on?

ajh said...

Hey I was just in the Adirondacks.

So what is your favorite terrain to run on? Is there a terrain you hate?

What is your guiltiest food or drink pleasure?

misszippy said...

LOVE the Adks! Best hill running around, for sure.

My questions:

Dream vacation?

Favorite book?

Big Daddy Diesel said...

I know your training for your first tri, but I guarantee you been to a bike shop and have seen a bike that your absolutely in love with, what is that bike you highly desire.

Julie said...

Hey Molly! Woo hoo! Marathon training! I am supposed to have nine weeks left of mine...LOL....have not really started hard core training yet. I think I am going to wing it this year:)

Questions for you...

What is your favorite thing to cook?

If you could travel anywhere that you have not been where would it be?

You totally have to do the Warrior Dash! So much fun!!

Take care Molly!

Emz said...

I want to know:

Your favorite recipe.
Your favorite item of running wear / clothing.
What one thing can you never forget to bring on vacation?

kristen said...

what fun! Sounds like your having a great weekend and getting in some good workouts.

My question:

What did you do before you had children?