Friday, June 5, 2009

I've been Tagged!




I like doing these question lists, I've done a few on Facebook. I was tagged by Kelly at http://trimommylife.blogspot.com/, so here you go!

8 Things I'm looking forward to:

1. Going to Taste of Syracuse today.
2. staining the deck
3. going to Long Island for the Fourth of July.
4. the Boilermaker
5. taking the kids to Enchanted Forest in the Adirondacks.
6. meeting the four babies being born this summer, including my 6th niece.
7. the new Harry Potter movie.
8. saving money on diapers once I get Eliza potty trained.

8 Things I did yesterday:

1. took the kids to three different playgrounds.
2. went grocery shopping.
3. talked to my sister and sister in law.
4. ate leftover Mediterranean Pasta.
5. ran 6 miles.
6. read to the kids.
7. vaccumed.
8. watched Burn After Reading.

8 Things I would like to do:

1. go on a wine tour through Napa.
2. not be so impatient
3. take the kids to Disney sooner rather than later.
4. figure out my next step career wise.
5. start playing tennis again.
6. write a book.
7. get back to my wedding weight.
8. go to the Grand Canyon.

8 Shows I watch:

1. The Office
2. True Blood
3. Survivor
4. Amazing Race
5. Diners Drive In's and Dives
6. Top Chef
7. Lost
8. Real Housewives of CA, NY, and NJ

Don't have 8 people to tag but have:



No comments: