Monday, November 28, 2011

Fitfluential...and a winner!

I'm ignoring my To Do List right now, which isn't a good thing, because there's waaaay too much on it.  I'm having too much fun with Cyber Monday, and putting my house back together after the long weekend.  I'm finishing up my seventh load of laundry, have a pot of vegetable turkey soup simmering on the stove, and just realized my library put a block on my account because of my overdue books.  

So I should get to it.  But I'm not, because I'm excited.  Over the weekend I found out I was chosen to be a FitFluential Ambassador!  





I meant to apply a while ago, then I heard more about them through my Twinsie Friend Jess.   FitFluential is a "nationwide network of fitness enthusiasts sharing their journey both online and offline through multiple social media platforms."   I've connected with so many great people through blogging and tweeting, that I'm excited about this opportunity to network with others who share my love of healthy living. 


On to the Giveaway Winner! Thanks to everyone who entered the Tag! You're It! giveaway....I used random.org to choose the winner, and it is Megan, from Fit Crafty English Teacher!  Send me an email and I'll get you set up, Congrats!

Check back tomorrow, I'm posting another giveaway for all you protein powder lovers out there!

12 comments:

Big Daddy Diesel said...

Congrats on becoming an ambassador

Laima said...

Yay - congrats!

A Prelude To... said...

Congrats on the ambassadorship!!!

Christy @ My Dirt Road Anthem: A Runner's Blog said...

Congrats on getting to be an ambassador!

Suz and Allan said...

Congrats on FitFluential!

Megan said...

Woo Hoo!! Cool deal! I won! And congrats to you on being an ambassador! I am trying to find your email address. Mine is meganbethlandry@gmail.com.

Evolving Through Running said...

Congratulations! Very, very cool. As long as the library books are all about exercise there shouldn't be a problem.

Caratunk Girl said...

Awesome!!! Hey I am a Fitfulential ambassador as well!!! Should be really fun!!

Unknown said...

Congrats Molly... sounds like a few of us got in on the fun! Should be awesome!

Teamarcia said...

Congrats on the Fit gig! Sounds cool!

misszippy said...

Yay! I'm in too...I think this will be a really fun gig. Congrats!

Jill said...

Yay for you!! :)