2. Everything I bought yesterday was on sale, or I made it be on sale by using a coupon.
3. I went to the dermatologist recently. Apparently I have acne, wrinkles, rosacea, and eczema. All at once.
4. Black Ice is back. This morning Luke wiped out right onto his rear end while walking to the bus. That hurts.
5. We're going to Disney in just a couple of weeks. I've barely had a chance to plan for it, but I'm heading to Barnes & Noble today to get a much needed guidebook.
6. I did a third round of Christmas baking on Saturday. I have one more round to do on Wednesday, then I should be good.
7. Two of my BFF's want to run their first half marathon in 2012, I'm so excited to do it with them!
8. I've had a great year race wise. I PR'd in every race I ran, including an 18 minute PR in NYC, and an 8 minute PR in a wicked hilly 10 mile race. I raced in my first sprint Triathlon, IronGirl Syracuse.
9. Why are race photos so expensive? I've never bought one, but I'm breaking out the credit card for the NYC photos.
10. The chocolate coconut Vega Sport Protein Bar is ridiculously good.
11. I don't have any New Years Resolutions. I'm turning 40 in January, that's enough to deal with.
12. I finished the Hunger Games Trilogy, Luke is already asking me about it. We're still on the first Harry Potter, I told him he has a long wait for HG.
13. The Countdown to Christmas is officially ON.