1. I sat here thinking of a number that would work well with Monday, but whoohoo, yesterday was Memorial Day, which means it's Tuesday. Which is a four day week. Well, technically now three. Thus Ten For Tuesday.
2. Ankle Update: the swelling is way down, and the bruising is almost gone, although there is a layer of purple along the bottom edge of my foot. I propped it up in Mike's face to get a proper assessment, and he saw right through my motives, I wanted him to say it looked 100% better so that I could go for a run. I agreed to wait one more week to hit the pavement, why undo any healing that I've done.
5. Have you seen this book?
It features the stories of some fabulous runners, and how they conquered their first marathon. The story of my Rochester Marathon (including my stomach distress) is in there as well. If you're in the middle of training for something big and need a boost of inspiration, you can find it on Amazon or Barnes & Noble.
3. Luke is driving me crazy because he can't seem to memorize his times tables. I'll admit, I'm not a math person and there are times where I have to think back to songs that I learned in school to master those tables. I've resorted to showing him videos on YouTube to help learn 9 x 9 = 81.
4. Stupid me showed him this one because I think it's hilarious, and now I'm regretting it.
Now I hear "Mum" "Ma" "Mom" more than ever.
6. I think I'm turning into a morning person. After decades of being a night owl, I'm not sure how I feel about it. I'm not particularly happy about having to do this, but once I get outside with Frank and hear the birds, smell the air, and see the sun come up, it's really not so bad.
7. Did you see my Reebok Spartan Race giveaway? Free entry for the race of your choice is going to someone, check it out right here!
8. Did you enter my Metromint giveaway? Well, I chose a winner, Congrats to Penny at Pink Hat Runner! Send me an email and I'll get you set up!
9. Did you know that this is blog post number 599?
10. What should I write about for my 600th?