Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Thank You & 5k Winners

Time is flying, and I'm wishing for extra hours in each day so that I can tackle everything I need to.

But for now, I wanted to say

THANK YOU.  

Thank you to:

Marcia
Jill
Pam
Jen
Stephanie
Erin
Jess
Jennifer
Heather
Mandy
Colleen
The Green Girl
Anna
Kristen
Suzy
Paula
Darlene
ozone3
Laura
Kelly
Heather
Jason
Tara


Thank you for making donations to my NYC Marathon fundraising page, to benefit the Children's Tumor Foundation.  I'm over 90% of my goal, and I'm so appreciative.


And without further ado....here are the winners of my Fall 5k:

First Place winner of the Everyday Endurance gift card: Jason, from Cook Train Eat Race, Time: 19:25

Second Place winner of the Silver Maple gift card: Tara, from Colorado Runner, Time: 23:35

Third Place of the Wrightsocks and GU: Heather, from Mommy Are You Going for a Run?, Time: 24:23




Congratulations!!!

7 comments:

Teamarcia said...

Yay! Congrats to the winners!

Tara said...

Oh yay! Look I won something! I love Jacque's stuff, I know exactly what I am going to pick out too!

Again, thanks for hosting. :)

Jess @ Blonde Ponytail said...

90%!!! Awesome twinsie!!!! Hugs to you!

Unknown said...

I totally flaked on the 5k so at least I could donate to your fundraising efforts!! :) What a great cause Molly. And you are going to kick butt in NYC!

Jill said...

YAY to the winners!!

Suzy said...

I'm so glad that you are almost to your fundraising goal!

Black Knight said...

Congrats to the winners!