Ready for the details?
This time around, we'll weigh in on Monday's. So that means you have to be especially good on the weekends, which for me, is where I struggle.
Start date is this Monday, June 13th.
End date: Monday July 18th.
My personal goal? A five pound weight loss in those five weeks. That will get me to my ideal race weight.
Your goal? It sounds like those of you who are interested are looking to lose about the same amount of poundage.
The benefit of this challenge? Support!
Each week at check in, I will post what I had success with, and/or struggled with, as well as my plan for the following week. I'll look to the comments to see how you did that week, and if there is something that you tell me that might be helpful to others in the challenge, I'll post that info the following week.
If you're in, then make sure to comment on Monday's post!
Now, my Five for Friday:
1. My bike is ready, so I'm heading out to pick it up this afternoon. I was talking to my sis-in law/running partner Jeannine the other night, and we were talking about going for a ride together sometime soon. It's so funny to talk about riding instead of running.
2. I have a new favorite afternoon snack, it's a handful of almonds, dried cherries, and semi-sweet mini chocolate chips. It's a crunchy/chewy/sweet combo that is delish.
3. I had a Stella & Dot jewelry party last week at my house, it was so nice to have a night off during the week, with just the girls. I made my Mom's champagne punch (2 bottles of champagne, a 2 liter of 7-up, and a tub of rainbow sherbet), there was a moment when it started to look like a science experiment, and I thought it was going to completely fizz over onto the table, but I scooped some of the sherbet out, and it was all good.
4. I haven't posted about Frank in a while, this is where I find him every night about 15 minutes after I put the kids to bed. He constantly tries to sneak upstairs to sleep in their beds with them.
5. I have a RoadID giveaway going on, so if you haven't see that yet, check it out here!