This week went really fast, I forgot what day it was when I woke up.....but it's Thursday, and this is what I'm thinking:
1. Now that my marathon plan is set, I need to start researching training plans. I've been looking at one from Dean Karnazes, but I'm not sure.
2. my training run on Saturday is 7.5 miles, on the second part of the Goat course. The hills are "steep but quick." okaaaayyyy.......
3. New Giveaway! Ever had Vitalicious Vita-Tops? They're all about guilt free indulging. The tops have zero preservatives or artificial anything, with 6g of fiber, 3g of protein, and 8g of whole grains. And only 100 calories.
Some of you guys (like you Julie) who live in the Midwest (IA, IL, IN, KS, MI, MN, MO, OH,WI), can get Deep Chocolate VitaTops (12-pack) at Costco for the next 4 -6 weeks. But if you've never had them, I just so happen to have a 12-pack of the Deep Chocolate to give away!
To enter, leave me a comment saying what time of day you think you would eat your Vita Top.
And for additional entries (please leave a comment for each):
1. follow me or tell me you do so
2. spread the word, via your blog, twitter, or facebook, and tell me you did so.
This giveaway ends April 15th at midnight.
mmmmmm........chocolate (cue the Homer Simpson drool).