I made some plans for this week, and they just so happen to include:
1. saying Thank You to my Great Grandfather William for coming to America from Ireland in 1906.
2. lovin' on my kids and hubs.
3. making more Irish soda bread, cooking up the corned beef and cabbage, pairing them up with a Harp or two, then making reubens with extra sauerkraut from the leftovers
4. Running. And some more running.
5. beginning 40 days of core work (thanks to Marcia)
6. looking forward to watching #1 seed SU in March Madness
7. trying not to wipe out on the stairs with a full basket of clean laundry like I did the other night.
8. staying far, far away from Red Bull......
......spring is getting closer every day.